Date: Tuesday, June 19, 2018
Duration: All Day
The Council starts sitting at 12.00 p.m. today and Government Business takes precedence.
Business likely to be debated:
- Labour Hire Licensing Bill 2018.
- Advancing the Treaty Process with Aboriginal Victorians Bill 2018.
- Education Legislation Amendment (Victorian Institute of Teaching, TAFE and Other Matters) Bill 2018.
- Electoral Legislation Amendment Bill 2018
- Justice Legislation Amendment (Terrorism) Bill 2018.
Please note, the above is a guide only and is subject to change.