Date: Wednesday, May 23, 2018
Duration: All Day
The Council starts sitting at 9.30 a.m. today and General Business takes precedence.
Business likely to be debated:
- Second reading of the Crimes Amendment (Unlicensed Drivers) Bill 2018, standing in the name of Dr Carling-Jenkins;
- Notice of Motion No. 571 standing in the name of Mr-Rich Phillips regarding appointing joint chairs to the Legislative Council Privileges Committee;
- Notice of Motion No. 569 standing in the name of Mr O'Sullivan regarding regional rail services;
- Notice of Motion No. 572 in the name of Dr Ratnam referring a matter to the Economy and Infrastructure Committee; and
- Notice of Motion No. 538 standing in the name of Mr O’Donohue, in relation to policies for victims of crime.
Please note, the above is a guide only and is subject to change.”