Date: Thursday, October 19, 2017 9:30 am
The Council starts sitting at 9.30 a.m. today and Government Business takes precedence.
Business likely to be debated:
- Drugs, Poisons and Controlled Substances Amendment (Real-time Prescription Monitoring) Bill 2017
- Justice Legislation Amendment (Body-worn Cameras and Other Matters) Bill 2017
- Parks and Crown Land Legislation Amendment Bill 2017
- Serious Sex Offenders (Detension and Supervision) Amendment (Governance) Bill 2017
- Ports and Marine Legislation Amendment Bill 2017
Please note, the above is a guide only and is subject to change.