Date: Thursday, August 10, 2017 9:30 am
The Council starts sitting at 9.30 a.m. today and Government Business takes precedence.
Business likely to be debated is:
- Corrections Legislation Miscellaneous Amendment Bill 2017.
- Commercial Passenger Vehicle Industry Bill 2017.
- Crimes Legislation Amendment (Public Order) Bill 2017.
- Children and Justice Legislation Amendment (Youth Justice Reform) Bill 2017.
- Public Administration Amendment (Public Sector Communication Standards) Bill 2017.
Please note the order of business listed above is a guide only and is subject to change.