Date: Thursday, June 22, 2017 9:30 am
The Council starts sitting at 9.30 a.m. today and Government Business takes precedence.
Business likely to be debated is:
- State Taxation Acts Amendment Bill 2017.
- Bail Amendment (Stage One) Bill 2017.
- Children and Justice Legislation Amendment (Youth Justice Reform) Bill 2017.
- Commercial Passenger Vehicle Industry Bill 2017.
- Appropriation (Parliament 2017-2018) Bill 2017.
Please note the order of business lsited above is a guide only and is subject to change.