Date: Wednesday, June 07, 2017 9:30 am
The Council starts sitting at 9.30am today and General Business takes precedence.
Business likely to be debate:
- Notice of Motion No. 408 standing in the name of Mr Rich-Phillips relating to the production of certain CFA and MFB documents.
- Notice of Motion No. 409 standing in the name of Mr O'Donohue relating to crime and police funding.
- Notice of Motion No. 384 standing in the name of Mr Barber relating to the establishment of an independent Parliamentary Commissioner for Standards.
- Order of the Day No. 1, resumption of debate on a motion relating to Victoria's Training system.
- Notice of Motion No. 404 standing in the name of Mr Barber seeking to revoke Yarra Planning Scheme Amendment C240.
Please note, the above is a guide only and is subject to change.