SUB MAIN MENU
- Daily CalendarDaily Calendar
- How a Law is Made
- The Parliamentary System
- The Parliament Organisation
- The Parliament Building
- People in Parliament
- International Relations
- Historical Information
- On This Day
- Parliamentary Internship Program
- Parliamentary Library Fellowship
- Former Members Association
Non-Government Business takes precedence today. Business likely to be debated is as follows:
(1) Notice of Motion No. 69 of 2010 - Production of documents from the Department of Human Services.
(2) Notice of Motion No. 70 of 2010 - Production of documents from the Department of Health.
(3) A motion relating to amendments to the terms of reference and reporting date of the Select Committee on Train Services.
(4) Notice of Motion No. 65 of 2010 Production of documents and the appointment of a legal arbiter.
(5) Order of the Day No. 13 - Police numbers.
(6) Order of the Day No. 12 - Drug, Poisons and Controlled Substances Amendment (Prohibition on the Display and Sale of Bongs) Bill 2010.
(7) Notice of Motion No. 72 of 2010 - Government services.
(8) Notice of Motion No. 64 of 2010 - Smart meters project.
For full details, see the Notice paper. The order of business listed above is a guide only and may be subject to change.