- Daily CalendarDaily Calendar
- How a Law is Made
- The Parliamentary System
- The Parliament Organisation
- The Parliament Building
- People in Parliament
- International Relations
- Historical Information
- Parliamentary Internship Program
- Parliamentary Library Fellowship
- Former Members Association
The Council starts sitting at 9.30 am. Question Time is expected to be at 12.00 noon.
The following General Business takes precedence today:
- Drugs, Poisons and Controlled Substances Amendment (Decriminalisation of Posession and Use of Drugs of Dependence) Bill 2022 - second reading
- Road Safety Amendment (Hoon Events) Bill 2021 - second reading
- Mr Davis' motion on the production of documents relating to the Government's social housing tax
- Mr Davis' motion referring matters to PAEC
- Mr Limbrick's motion on vaccine mandates
- Mr Davis' motion on mandatory mask rules.
Notice paper (agenda)
Please note, the above is a guide and is subject to change.
For up to date information during the day see the draft Minutes (progressively published over the day).