- Daily CalendarDaily Calendar
- How a Law is Made
- The Parliamentary System
- The Parliament Organisation
- The Parliament Building
- People in Parliament
- International Relations
- Historical Information
- On This Day
- Parliamentary Internship Program
- Parliamentary Library Fellowship
- Former Members Association
Date: Thursday, September 09, 2021
Duration: All Day
The sitting starts at 9.00 am.
Question Time is at 11.00 am.
Today's order of business is:
- Police Informants Royal Commission Implementation Monitor Bill 2021
- Education and Training Reform Amendment (Victorian Academy of Teaching and Leadership) Bill 2021
Energy Legislation Amendment Bill 2021
Adjournment at 2.00 pm.
Please note, the above is a guide only and is subject to change.
For up to date information during the day see the draft Minutes (progressively published over the day).