- Daily CalendarDaily Calendar
- How a Law is Made
- The Parliamentary System
- The Parliament Organisation
- The Parliament Building
- People in Parliament
- International Relations
- Historical Information
- Parliamentary Internship Program
- Parliamentary Library Fellowship
- Former Members Association
Date: Thursday, October 28, 2021
Duration: All Day
The Council sits at 10.00 am today.
Question Time is expected to be at 12.00 noon.
A likely order of business is:
1. Terrorism (Community Protection) Amendment Bill 2021
2. Liquor Control Reform Amendment Bill 2021
Please note, the above is a guide only and is subject to change.
For detailed and up to date information during the sitting day see the draft Minutes (progressively published over the day).