- Back to Committees
- 58th Parliament58th Parliament
- Accountability and Oversight
- Economic, Education, Jobs and Skills
- Environment, Natural Resources and Regional Development
- Family and Community DevelopmentFamily and Community Development
- Fire Services Bill
- Independent Broad-based Anti-corruption Commission Committee
- Law Reform, Road and Community Safety
- Port of Melbourne
- Penalty Rates and Fair Pay
- 57th Parliament
- 56th Parliament
- 54th Parliament
Inquiry into Supported Accommodation for Victorians with a Disability and/or Mental Illness
Report and Government Response
The Committee tabled its report for the Inquiry into Supported Accommodation for Victorians with a Disability and/or Mental Illness out of session on 12 January 2010.
Click on the front cover of the report to download an electronic copy.
Please contact the Committee office if you would like to receive a hard copy of the report.
The Government Response to the report was tabled out of session on 12 July 2010.