- Back to Committees
- 58th Parliament58th Parliament
- Accountability and Oversight
- Economic, Education, Jobs and Skills
- Environment, Natural Resources and Regional Development
- Family and Community DevelopmentFamily and Community Development
- Fire Services Bill
- Independent Broad-based Anti-corruption Commission Committee
- Law Reform, Road and Community Safety
- Port of Melbourne
- Penalty Rates and Fair Pay
- 57th Parliament
- 56th Parliament
- 54th Parliament
Inquiry into the Adequacy and Future Directions of Public Housing in Victoria
The Committee tabled its report in Parliament for the Inquiry into the Adequacy and Future Directions of Public Housing in Victoria on 6 October 2010.
Click on the front cover of the report to download an electronic copy.
Chair of the Committee, Mr Jude Perera, issued the following Media Release regarding the report.
Section 36(1) of the Parliamentary Committees Act 2003 requires the appropriate responsible Minister to provide a response to the Committee’s recommendations to the Parliament within six months of the tabling of the report.
Please contact the Committee office if you would like to receive a hard copy of the report.
Telephone: 03 8682 2843 Email: email@example.com
Government Response 52.25 Kb was tabled on 6 April 2011