- Back to Committees
- 58th Parliament58th Parliament
- Accountability and Oversight
- Economic, Education, Jobs and Skills
- Environment, Natural Resources and Regional Development
- Family and Community DevelopmentFamily and Community Development
- Fire Services Bill
- Independent Broad-based Anti-corruption Commission Committee
- Law Reform, Road and Community Safety
- Port of Melbourne
- Penalty Rates and Fair Pay
- 57th Parliament
- 56th Parliament
- 54th Parliament
Inquiry into the Handling of Child Abuse by Religious and Other Organisations
Report and Response
Government response tabled on Thursday 8 May 2014
The Government response to the report for the Inquiry into the Handling of Child Abuse by Religious and other Non-Government Organisations was tabled on Thursday 8 May 2014.
Final Report tabled on Wednesday 13 November 2013.
The Committee tabled its report in Parliament for the Inquiry into the Handling of Child Abuse by Religious and other Non-Government Organisations on Wednesday 13 November 2013.
The entire volume 1 can be downloaded here (PDF, 2.26MB).
Click on the links below to download the individual parts of volume 1.
- Terms of Reference
- Chairs foreword
- Executive summary
- Inquiry recommendations
- Inquiry findings
Part A – Introduction and process (PDF, 436KB)
Part C – Context (PDF, 700KB)
The entire volume 2 can be downloaded here (PDF, 4.01MB).
Click on the links below to download the individual parts of volume 2.
Part G – Law reform and criminal justice (PDF, 516KB)
Part H – Civil justice reform (PDF, 632KB)
Appendices (PDF, 1.36MB)