- Back to Committees
- 58th Parliament58th Parliament
- Accountability and OversightAccountability and Oversight
- Economic, Education, Jobs and Skills
- Environment, Natural Resources and Regional Development
- Family and Community Development
- Fire Services Bill
- Independent Broad-based Anti-corruption Commission Committee
- Law Reform, Road and Community Safety
- Port of Melbourne
- Penalty Rates and Fair Pay
- Accountability and Oversight
- 57th Parliament
- 56th Parliament
- 54th Parliament
Accountability and Oversight
The Accountability and Oversight Committee is a former joint investigatory committee of the 58th Parliament of Victoria.
On 5 March 2019 it merged with the Independent Broad-based Anti-corruption Commission Committee and became the Integrity and Oversight Committee.
For further information, please contact the Committee Services Office on 03 8682 2800 or email@example.com.