- Back to Committees
- 57th Parliament57th Parliament
- Drugs and Crime Prevention
- Economic Development and Infrastructure
- Economic Development, Infrastructure and Outer Suburban/Interface Services
- Education and Training
- Environment and Natural Resources
- Law Reform
- Law Reform, Drugs and Crime Prevention
- Outer Suburban/Interface Services and Development
- Road SafetyRoad Safety
- Rural and Regional
- 56th Parliament
- 54th Parliament
Inquiry into Crashes Involving Roadside Objects
The Committee is to report to Parliament on the incidence, causes and appropriate means of addressing crashes involving vehicles leaving the road and colliding with roadside objects, including the liability and accountability issues relating to roadside utility poles, trees and other fixed objects; and the appropriate risk management guidelines and practices for roadside hazard management in the various speed zones.
The Government Response was tabled in Parliament in October 2005.
- Government Response (PDF 1.1Mb)
The Committee tabled its report in Parliament on 22 March 2005.
- Final Report (PDF 1.2Mb)