- Back to Committees
- 58th Parliament
- 57th Parliament57th Parliament
- Drugs and Crime Prevention
- Economic Development and Infrastructure
- Economic Development, Infrastructure and Outer Suburban/Interface Services
- Education and Training
- Environment and Natural Resources
- Law Reform
- Law Reform, Drugs and Crime Prevention
- Outer Suburban/Interface Services and Development
- Road SafetyRoad Safety
- Rural and Regional
- 56th Parliament
- 54th Parliament
Inquiry into Motorcycle Safety
Content and News
On 10 February 2011 the Road Safety Committee received terms of reference to inquire into and report by 30 June 2012* on the Inquiry into Motorcycle Safety.
The Victorian Government Response to the Inquiry into Motorcycle Safety was tabled on Tuesday 11 June 2013.
The Final Report on the Inquiry into Motorcycle Safety was tabled on Wednesday 12 December 2012.
Hard copies of the Report are available to be picked up from the Table Office in Parliament House or electronically via the Road Safety Committee website: http://www.parliament.vic.gov.au/rsc/inquiries/article/1409.
*Note: The reporting date was extended to 13 December 2012 by resolution of the Legislative Assembly on 8 February 2012. The Committee agreed to table the report on Wednesday 12 December 2012.
For more information on the Road Safety Committee or the Inquiry into Motorcycle Safety, please contact 03 8682 2846 or email firstname.lastname@example.org