- Back to Committees
- 58th Parliament
- 57th Parliament57th Parliament
- Drugs and Crime Prevention
- Economic Development and Infrastructure
- Economic Development, Infrastructure and Outer Suburban/Interface Services
- Education and Training
- Environment and Natural Resources
- Law Reform
- Law Reform, Drugs and Crime Prevention
- Outer Suburban/Interface Services and Development
- Road SafetyRoad Safety
- Rural and Regional
- 56th Parliament
- 54th Parliament
Inquiry into Driver Distraction
Content and News
On 9 August 2005 the Government issued the Road Safety Committee with terms of reference for an Inquiry into Driver Distraction and report by 30 June 2006*.
*Note: The reporting date was extended to 30 August 2006.
The Final Report was tabled on 24 August 2006.
View Government Response, tabled February 2007:
View Media release for Government Response: