- Back to Committees
- 58th Parliament
- 57th Parliament57th Parliament
- Drugs and Crime Prevention
- Economic Development and Infrastructure
- Economic Development, Infrastructure and Outer Suburban/Interface Services
- Education and Training
- Environment and Natural Resources
- Law Reform
- Law Reform, Drugs and Crime Prevention
- Outer Suburban/Interface Services and Development
- Road SafetyRoad Safety
- Rural and Regional
- 56th Parliament
- 54th Parliament
Inquiry into Vehicle Safety
Content and News
On 1 March 2007 the Road Safety Committee received terms of reference from the Legislative Assembly to inquire into and report by 31 March 2008*.
*Note: The Reporting date was extended to 31 August 2008 by resolution of the Legislative Assembly on 4 December 2007.
The Final Report for this inquiry was tabled on 20th August 2008.
View the media release:
Media Release (24Kb)
View the Government response, tabled 3 February 2009:
Government Response (194Kb)