- Back to Committees
- 58th Parliament
- 57th Parliament57th Parliament
- Drugs and Crime Prevention
- Economic Development and Infrastructure
- Economic Development, Infrastructure and Outer Suburban/Interface Services
- Education and Training
- Environment and Natural Resources
- Law Reform
- Law Reform, Drugs and Crime Prevention
- Outer Suburban/Interface Services and Development
- Road SafetyRoad Safety
- Rural and Regional
- 56th Parliament
- 54th Parliament
Inquiry into Federal-State Road Funding
Content and News
On 18 July 2007 the Road Safety Committee received terms of reference from the Legislative Council to inquire into and report by 30 September 2008* on Federal-State road funding arrangements.
The Final Report on the Inquiry into Federal-State Road Funding Arrangements was tabled in Parliament on Wednesday 1st September 2010.
View the Media Release:
Media Release (27.13 Kb)
If you would like further information, please contact the Committee on (03) 8682 2847 or email@example.com.
*Note: The reporting date was extended to 1 September 2010 by resolution of the Legislative Assembly on 22 June 2010.