- Back to Committees
- 58th Parliament
- 57th Parliament57th Parliament
- Drugs and Crime Prevention
- Economic Development and Infrastructure
- Economic Development, Infrastructure and Outer Suburban/Interface Services
- Education and Training
- Environment and Natural Resources
- Law Reform
- Law Reform, Drugs and Crime Prevention
- Outer Suburban/Interface Services and Development
- Road SafetyRoad Safety
- Rural and Regional
- 56th Parliament
- 54th Parliament
Inquiry into Pedestrian Safety in Car Parks
Content and News
On 4 December 2008 the Road Safety Committee received terms of reference from the Legislative Assembly to inquire into and report by 31 May 2010 on pedestrian safety in car parks.
The Final Report for this Inquiry was tabled in the Parliament on Wednesday 26 May 2010.
View the Media Release:
Media Release 9.48 Kb
The Government Response to the Road Safety Committee's Review of the Inquiry into Pedestrian Safety in Car Parks was tabled in the House on 5 April 2011.
If you would like further information, please contact the Committee on (03) 8682 2847 or email@example.com.