- Back to Committees
- 58th Parliament
- 57th Parliament57th Parliament
- Drugs and Crime Prevention
- Economic Development and Infrastructure
- Economic Development, Infrastructure and Outer Suburban/Interface Services
- Education and Training
- Environment and Natural Resources
- Law Reform
- Law Reform, Drugs and Crime Prevention
- Outer Suburban/Interface Services and Development
- Road SafetyRoad Safety
- Rural and Regional
- 56th Parliament
- 54th Parliament
Inquiry into Australian Design Rules
Content and News
On 9 September 2008 the Road Safety Committee received terms of reference from the Legislative Assembly to inquire into and report by 30 November 2009.
The Final Report for this inquiry was tabled on 25th November 2009.
View the media release:
Media Release (pdf, 16KB)
View the Government Response, tabled on 8th June 2010:
Government Response 822.19 Kb
If you would like further information, please contact the Committee on (03) 8682 2847 or firstname.lastname@example.org.