- Back to Committees
- 57th Parliament57th Parliament
- Drugs and Crime Prevention
- Economic Development and Infrastructure
- Economic Development, Infrastructure and Outer Suburban/Interface Services
- Education and Training
- Environment and Natural Resources
- Law Reform
- Law Reform, Drugs and Crime Prevention
- Outer Suburban/Interface Services and Development
- Road Safety
- Rural and RegionalRural and Regional
- 56th Parliament
- 54th Parliament
Inquiry into the Impact of Food Safety Regulation on Farm and Other Businesses
Report and Response
The Final Report for the Inquiry into the Impact of Food Safety Regulation on Farms and Other Businesses was tabled on Thursday 21 March in the Legislative Assembly and the Legislative Council.
Please contact the Committee Secretariat on 03 8682 2884 or firstname.lastname@example.org for any inquiries.
Hard copies of the Report may be obtained from the Committee Secretariat, the Legislative Assembly Papers Office or the Legislative Council Papers Office, Parliament of Victoria (subject to availability).
Download Final Report
Please click on the Report cover to download a pdf version
To view or print the pdf document, you will require the Adobe Acrobat PDF Reader, which can be downloaded free of charge from Adobe.
To View Media Release 99.15 Kb
The Government response was tabled on 19 September 2013. Please click here to download a copy.