- Back to Committees
- 57th Parliament57th Parliament
- Drugs and Crime Prevention
- Economic Development and Infrastructure
- Economic Development, Infrastructure and Outer Suburban/Interface Services
- Education and Training
- Environment and Natural Resources
- Law Reform
- Law Reform, Drugs and Crime PreventionLaw Reform, Drugs and Crime Prevention
- Outer Suburban/Interface Services and Development
- Road Safety
- Rural and Regional
- 56th Parliament
- 54th Parliament
Inquiry into the supply and use of methamphetamines, particularly ‘ice’, in Victoria
Report and Response
Volumes 1 and 2 of the report were tabled on the 3rd of September 2014. The Committee also issued an addendum to volume 1.
You can download copies of volumes 1 and 2 of the report from the links below.
The addendum can be downloaded seperately from the link below.
The Government response to the report was tabled on 17 March 2015. You can download a copy from the link below.