- Back to Committees
- 58th Parliament
- 57th Parliament57th Parliament
- Drugs and Crime Prevention
- Economic Development and Infrastructure
- Economic Development, Infrastructure and Outer Suburban/Interface Services
- Education and Training
- Environment and Natural ResourcesEnvironment and Natural Resources
- Law Reform
- Law Reform, Drugs and Crime Prevention
- Outer Suburban/Interface Services and Development
- Road Safety
- Rural and Regional
- 56th Parliament
- 54th Parliament
Inquiry into the Energy Services Industry
Content and News
The reference required the Committee to inquire into and report to Parliament on a number of issues surrounding the development of the energy services industry in Victoria, including the range of services and technologies available and the main barriers to, and drivers for, the development and uptake of energy services in Victoria. The full terms of reference can be viewed here.
During the inquiry the Committee received 32 written submissions and met with 87 individuals and organisations. The final report was tabled in Parliament on 15 June 2006 and contained 27 recommendations that the Committee believes will assist the energy services industry and promote improved energy efficiency in Victoria.
The Victorian Government tabled their response to the Committee's report in Parliament on 13 September 2006.