- Back to Committees
- 58th Parliament
- 57th Parliament57th Parliament
- Drugs and Crime Prevention
- Economic Development and Infrastructure
- Economic Development, Infrastructure and Outer Suburban/Interface Services
- Education and Training
- Environment and Natural ResourcesEnvironment and Natural Resources
- Law Reform
- Law Reform, Drugs and Crime Prevention
- Outer Suburban/Interface Services and Development
- Road Safety
- Rural and Regional
- 56th Parliament
- 54th Parliament
Inquiry into the Allocation of Water Resources
Terms of Reference
REFERRAL OF MATTER TO THE ENVIRONMENT AND NATURAL RESOURCES COMMITTEE
The allocation of water resources for agricultural and environmental purposes, with particular emphasis on the prospects for and impact of making water savings, and to report to Parliament by 30 November 2000. On the motion of the Hon. Mark Birrell, MP, Leader of the Opposition.
Referred to the Environment and Natural Resources Committee by resolution of the Legislative Council of Wednesday, 1 March 2000.
The Committee commenced the Inquiry in August 2000.
An interim report was tabled in Parliament on 28 November 2000.