- Back to Committees
- 58th Parliament
- 57th Parliament57th Parliament
- Drugs and Crime Prevention
- Economic Development and Infrastructure
- Economic Development, Infrastructure and Outer Suburban/Interface Services
- Education and Training
- Environment and Natural ResourcesEnvironment and Natural Resources
- Law Reform
- Law Reform, Drugs and Crime Prevention
- Outer Suburban/Interface Services and Development
- Road Safety
- Rural and Regional
- 56th Parliament
- 54th Parliament
Inquiry into Melbourne's Future Water Supply
Content and News
On the 2 June 2009 the Environment and Natural Resources Committee tabled its Final Report on Melbourne's Future Water Supply.
View Media Release:
Media Release 28.25 Kb
The Government Response to the Committee's Report into Melbourne's Future Water Supply on 25 March 2010.
Copies of the report are available online or from the Committee Secretariat on (03) 8682 2803 or email@example.com.