- Back to Committees
- 58th Parliament
- 57th Parliament57th Parliament
- Drugs and Crime Prevention
- Economic Development and InfrastructureEconomic Development and Infrastructure
- Economic Development, Infrastructure and Outer Suburban/Interface Services
- Education and Training
- Environment and Natural Resources
- Law Reform
- Law Reform, Drugs and Crime Prevention
- Outer Suburban/Interface Services and Development
- Road Safety
- Rural and Regional
- 56th Parliament
- 54th Parliament
Inquiry into Greenfields Mineral Exploration and Project Development in Victoria
Last Updated on Wednesday, 29 October 2014
Report and ResponseThe final report for the Inquiry was tabled in Parliament on 22 May 2012. The report can be downloaded from the link below. For a hard copy of the report, contact the Committee secretariat. Contact the Committee Chair, Mr Neale Burgess MP, for comments or questions about the content of the report.
The report's media release is available from the link below.
The Committee received the government response to the Inquiry on 27 May 2013. You can download the response from the link below.