- Back to Committees
- 57th Parliament57th Parliament
- Drugs and Crime PreventionDrugs and Crime Prevention
- Economic Development and Infrastructure
- Economic Development, Infrastructure and Outer Suburban/Interface Services
- Education and Training
- Environment and Natural Resources
- Law Reform
- Law Reform, Drugs and Crime Prevention
- Outer Suburban/Interface Services and Development
- Road Safety
- Rural and Regional
- Drugs and Crime Prevention
- 56th Parliament
- 54th Parliament
Inquiry into Misuse/Abuse of Benzodiazepines and other forms of Pharmaceutical Drugs in Victoria
The Committee was reissued with Terms of Reference to inquire into the Misuse/Abuse of Benzodiazepines and other forms of Pharmaceutical Drugs in Victoria on 1 March 2007.
The Committee tabled an Interim Report on the 24th of August 2006.
In December 2007 the Committee tabled the Final Report.
This inquiry has been completed.
Please refer to the tabs above, or for further information please contact the Committee Services Office.