- Back to Committees
- 58th Parliament
- 57th Parliament57th Parliament
- Drugs and Crime PreventionDrugs and Crime Prevention
- Economic Development and Infrastructure
- Economic Development, Infrastructure and Outer Suburban/Interface Services
- Education and Training
- Environment and Natural Resources
- Law Reform
- Law Reform, Drugs and Crime Prevention
- Outer Suburban/Interface Services and Development
- Road Safety
- Rural and Regional
- Drugs and Crime Prevention
- 56th Parliament
- 54th Parliament
Inquiry into Personal Safety on the Public Transport System
Report and Response
In November 1993 the Committee tabled its first Report on the Inquiry into Personal Safety on the Public Transport System.
The Committee tabled a second Report on the Inquiry into Personal Safety on the Public Transport System.
In September 1994 the Government responded to the Committee's Inquiry into Personal Safety on Public Transport System report.