Rural and Regional
There are no articles in this category. If subcategories display on this page, they may contain articles.
- Inquiry into the Opportunities for Increasing Exports of Goods and Services from Regional Victoria
- Inquiry into the Capacity of the Farming Sector to Attract and Retain Young Farmers and Respond to an Ageing Workforce
- Inquiry into the Impact of Food Safety Regulation on Farm and Other Businesses
- Inquiry into the Opportunities for People to Use Telecommuting and E-Business to Work Remotely in Rural and Regional Victoria
- Inquiry into Positioning the Wimmera-Mallee Pipeline Region to Capitalise on New Economic Development Opportunities
- Inquiry into the Extent and Nature of Disadvantage and Inequity in Rural and Regional Victoria
- Inquiry into Regional Centres of the Future
- Inquiry into Proposed Changes to Taxation Arrangements for Managed Investment Schemes (Non-Forestry) - LAPSED
- Inquiry into Rural and Regional Tourism
- Inquiry into Retaining Young People in Rural Towns and Communities
- Inquiry on Regional Telecommuncations Infrastructure for Business
- Inquiry into the Cause of Fatality and Injury on Victorian Farms
- Inquiry into Country Football
AI Group Launched
The launch of the Victorian All-Party Parliamentary Group on Artificial Intelligence provides a focal point for considering the opportunities and challenges presented by AI.
Science beyond fiction
Seeking out the human dimension of AI in Victoria.