Rural and Regional
There are no articles in this category. If subcategories display on this page, they may contain articles.
- Inquiry into the Opportunities for Increasing Exports of Goods and Services from Regional Victoria
- Inquiry into the Capacity of the Farming Sector to Attract and Retain Young Farmers and Respond to an Ageing Workforce
- Inquiry into the Impact of Food Safety Regulation on Farm and Other Businesses
- Inquiry into the Opportunities for People to Use Telecommuting and E-Business to Work Remotely in Rural and Regional Victoria
- Inquiry into Positioning the Wimmera-Mallee Pipeline Region to Capitalise on New Economic Development Opportunities
- Inquiry into the Extent and Nature of Disadvantage and Inequity in Rural and Regional Victoria
- Inquiry into Regional Centres of the Future
- Inquiry into Proposed Changes to Taxation Arrangements for Managed Investment Schemes (Non-Forestry) - LAPSED
- Inquiry into Rural and Regional Tourism
- Inquiry into Retaining Young People in Rural Towns and Communities
- Inquiry on Regional Telecommuncations Infrastructure for Business
- Inquiry into the Cause of Fatality and Injury on Victorian Farms
- Inquiry into Country Football
Designing the Parliament
The new Annexe for Victoria's Parliament House was officially opened on 8 August 2018. Architect Peter Elliott shares his insights into the building that he designed with his team at Peter Elliott Architecture + Urban Design.
Some things we take for granted are the result of a process more Victorians should know about. View our feature.