Education and Training
There are no articles in this category. If subcategories display on this page, they may have articles.
- Inquiry into the Approaches to Homework in Victorian Schools
- Inquiry into the Education of Gifted and Talented Students
- Inquiry into Agricultural Education and Training
- Inquiry into the Extent, Benefits and Potential of Music Education in Victorian Schools
- Inquiry into the Administration of the Federal Government's Building the Education Revolution (BER) Program in Victoria
- Inquiry into Geographical Differences in the Rate in which Victorian Students Participate in Higher Education
- Inquiry into Skills Shortages in the Rail Industry
- Inquiry into the Potential for Developing Opportunities for Schools to Become a Focus for Promoting Healthy Community Living
- Inquiry into Effective Strategies for Teacher Professional Learning
- Inquiry into Dress Codes and School Uniforms in Victorian Schools
- Inquiry into the Effects of Television and Multimedia on Education in Victoria
- Inquiry into the Promotion of Maths and Science Education
- Inquiry into the Suitability of Pre-service Teacher Training Courses
- Inquiry into the Impact of Unmet Demand for Higher Education
Sign up for email news alerts from the Parliament of Victoria.
Improving access to TAFE for learners with disability
Landmark report from Legislative Assembly Economy and Infrastructure Committee makes 44 recommendations.
Our living library
From gentleman's club to digital detectives, our Parliamentary Library turns 170. Read more