Education and Training
There are no articles in this category. If subcategories display on this page, they may have articles.
- Inquiry into the Approaches to Homework in Victorian Schools
- Inquiry into the Education of Gifted and Talented Students
- Inquiry into Agricultural Education and Training
- Inquiry into the Extent, Benefits and Potential of Music Education in Victorian Schools
- Inquiry into the Administration of the Federal Government's Building the Education Revolution (BER) Program in Victoria
- Inquiry into Geographical Differences in the Rate in which Victorian Students Participate in Higher Education
- Inquiry into Skills Shortages in the Rail Industry
- Inquiry into the Potential for Developing Opportunities for Schools to Become a Focus for Promoting Healthy Community Living
- Inquiry into Effective Strategies for Teacher Professional Learning
- Inquiry into Dress Codes and School Uniforms in Victorian Schools
- Inquiry into the Effects of Television and Multimedia on Education in Victoria
- Inquiry into the Promotion of Maths and Science Education
- Inquiry into the Suitability of Pre-service Teacher Training Courses
- Inquiry into the Impact of Unmet Demand for Higher Education
Designing the Parliament
The new Annexe for Victoria's Parliament House was officially opened on 8 August 2018. Architect Peter Elliott shares his insights into the building that he designed with his team at Peter Elliott Architecture + Urban Design.
Heritage assets and contemporary design sit side by side in the latest instalment of a Melbourne landmark’s evolution, writes Ray Edgar in our latest feature story.