Railway loan : return to an order of the Legislative Assembly dated 23rd July 1879, for a return showing (1.) The net proceeds of the loan received under The Railway Loan Act 1878 (2.) The sums placed to the credit of the several items respectively under the Second Schedule (3.) The amount advanced under the provisions of section eleven of the above Act (4.) The total amount now available for the construction of railways not yet authorized by Parliament
Melbourne : John Ferres, Government Printer, 1879
|Parliamentary Paper Number:||
Parliamentary paper (Victoria. Parliament) ;
1879-80, no. C 1
GP V 1879/80 no. C 1
"Ordered by the Legislative Assembly to be printed 7th August 1879:"
Mentions: Bridge across the Yarra, Hobson's Bay Railway, State School buildings, Yan Yean water supply
 leaf ; 33cm.
- Debentures : return to an order of the Legislative Assembly dated 10th December 1879 for a return showing (1). The different periods at which Victorian debentures have from time to time been issued and placed on the London market (2). The amount of interest such debentures bore in each case (3). The amount of loan advertised and sought to be effected on each occasion (4). The whole amount offered by tenderers on or before the day appointed for the opening of tenders, and also in every case when the full amount sought was not offered, the amount untendered for and not floated Published: (1880)
- Savings banks' loans and deposits : return to an order of the House, dated 4th July, 1894, for - a return showing - 1. The amount at present advanced by way of mortgage by the Commissioners of Savings Banks. 2. The number of mortgages and their respective amounts, showing the total amount advanced of those under £2,000, and those at and over that sum up to £4,000, thence to £6,000, and thus increasing by £2,000 to the highest amount advanced. 3.The total amounts advanced upon metropolitan, city, and town properties, and upon pastoral and agricultural lands, with the rates of interest charged thereon. 4. The amount of interest upon mortgages received during the past year, and the sum accrued and unpaid. 5. The sum advanced and interest due upon properties foreclosed or surrendered to the Commissioners showing separately city and country properties, and the rent or income derived therefrom. 6 The amount charged during the past year against the £100,000 which was shown to have been taken from the reserve fund of £200,000 by the balance-sheet of 30th June, 1893, and placed to the credit of a "depreciation account". 7. The various sums lying to the credit of the Commissioners in each of the banks, and stating whether all or any of these amounts are available and may be drawn upon. 8. The amount deposited with the Treasury, and also the sum invested in stock and debenture Published: (1894)
- Loan : return to an order of the Legislative Assembly dated 2nd September 1880 for a return showing the amount expended up to 31st August 1880 out of the loan of £3,000,000 raised in 1879, and the purposes for which that expenditure has been incurred Published: (1880)
- Hobson's Bay railway : income and expenditure : return to an order of the Legislative Assembly dated 2nd March 1881 for a return showing 1. The income of the Hobson's Bay railway for the eighteen months ending 31st December 1880. 2. The expenditure divided under the heads of management, interest, repairs, and new works. 3. The rate per cent. of the profit upon the transaction Published: (1881)
- Fisheries Acts : notice of proclamation to prohibit the use of any trammel, trawl, or other net or engine whether fixed or unfixed, to be employed in fishing in that portion of Hobson's Bay included within a line drawn from the extreme outer or eastern side of the breakwater pier to the inner or eastern extremity of the railway pier at Williamstown Published: (1884)