Victorian Railways : abstract of department regulations
|Corporate Author:||Victorian Railways|
|Other Authors:||Lavater, George Theodore Adams, 1831-1915|
Melbourne : John Ferres, Government Printer, 1883
|Parliamentary Paper Number:||
Parliamentary paper (Victoria. Parliament) ;
1883, Second Session no.52
GP V 1883 Second Session no. 52
"Presented to both Houses of Parliament by His Excellency's command"
7p. ; 33cm.
- Employés in Railway Department : return to an order of the Legislative Assembly dated 19th December 1885 for a return showing the names of every officer and employé holding office in the Railway Department at the time of the passing of the Victorian Railways Commissioners Act 1883 (passed 1st November 1883), within the meaning of section 72 of such Act Published: (1886)
- Railway Department : abstract of a return to an order of the Legislative Assembly dated 3rd March 1857 for - A return of the persons employed in the Railway Department from the commencement of the railway surveys, the length of service of such persons, their salaries in detail and the gross amount paid to 31st December 1856. Also a return of the persons at present employed with their salaries and an estimate in detail for the present year 1857 of the proposed salaries and establishment charges generally in this Department Published: (1857)
- Remuneration of railway employés : return to an order of the House, dated 8th December, 1896, for a copy of the regulations of the Victorian Railways Commissioner as to the remuneration of employés Published: (1896)
- Applicants for employment in Railway department : return to an order of the House, dated 10th July, 1889, for a return showing 1. The number of applicants for employment in the Railway Department under the Railways Commissioners Act. 2. How many have been balloted out. 3. The amount received form applicants for examination. 4. How many have passed ; and 5. How many have been employed Published: (1889)
- Railway engine-men's hours and pay Published: (1903)