Victorian Railways : railways construction bill : statement by the Victorian Railways Commissioners of the estimated cost of proposed new lines and of probable traffic and other returns therefrom
|Corporate Author:||Victorian Railways|
|Other Authors:||Speight, Richard, 1838-1901, Agg, Alfred John, 1830-1886, Ford, Richard, 1837-1898|
Melbourne : John Ferres, Government Printer, 1884
|Parliamentary Paper Number:||
Parliamentary paper (Victoria. Parliament) ;
1884, no. A 7
GP V 1884 no. A 7
"Presented to the Legislative Assembly pursuant to Act 47 Vict. No. 767 Sec. 79"
"Ordered by the Legislative Assembly to be printed, 16th October, 1884"
"R. Speight, Chairman"
"Alfred J. Agg, Commissioner"
"R. Ford, Commissioner"
- Statement dated the twelfth day of July one thousand eight hundred and ninety, by the Victorian Railways Commissioners, showing their estimate of the cost of the constructing the proposed new lines of railway, and of the traffic and other returns likely to be derived therefrom Published: (1890)
- Victoria railways : return of the Engineer-in-Chief for the year ending 31st December 1858 Published: (1859)
- Report of the State Development Committee upon the proposal of the Victorian Railways Commissioners to close the Benalla to Tatong railway line to all traffic beyond the Vacuum Oil Company's siding at Benalla Published: (1946)
- Correspondence between the Minister of Railways and the Railways Commissioners Published: (1891)
- Chairman Railways Commissioners bill Published: (1888)