Report on the proposed railway to Toombullup and Tolmie /
|Corporate Author:||Victoria. Parliament. Standing Committee on Railways|
|Other Authors:||Billson, John William, 1862-1924, Embling, William Henry, 1840-1912, Graham, George, 1838-1922, Kernot, Maurice Edwin, 1852-1934, McBride, Peter, Sir, 1867-1923, Melville, Donald, 1829?-1919, Warde, Edward Coughlan, c. 1862-1925, Victoria. Governor (1908-1911 : Carmichael)|
Melbourne : J. Kemp, Government Printer, 1909
|Parliamentary Paper Number:||
Parliamentary paper (Victoria. Parliament) ;
1909, no. 4
GP V 1909 no. 4
"Presented to both Houses of Parliament by His Excellency's command"
Report "To His Excellency Sir Thomas David Gibson-Carmichael ... Governor of the State of Victoria"
Committee: George Graham (chairman), John Billson, William Embling, Peter McBride, Donald Melville and Edward Warde
Includes references to evidence given by Maurice Kernot (chief engineer for Railway Construction), F. Mott (district surveyor Benalla) and M. Murphy (Vic. Railways construction branch)
Also referred to in the report: H. Lavery (district surveyor p. 4)
Appendix: Estimates of the cost of constructing Railways to Tolmie District by Maurice E. Kernot, Chief Engineer for Railway Construction
9p. ; 33cm.
- Report from the Parliamentary Standing Committee on Railways on the question of the proposed Tolmie railway Published: (1905)
- Report from the Parliamentary Standing Committee on Railways on the Tolmie District connecting railway : together with appendix, minutes of evidence and plan Published: (1914)
- Report from the Parliamentary Standing Committee on Railways on the proposed Tolmie District railway : together with minutes of evidence, plan, and map Published: (1928)
- Report from the Parliamentary Standing Committee on Railways on the proposed Tolmie District connecting railway (Mansfield, Tatong, and Moyhu extensions) : together with minutes of evidence Published: (1923)
- Report from the Parliamentary Standing Committee on Railways on the question of land in the Fumina District : together with the minutes of evidence : ordered by the Legislative Assembly to be printed 9th December 1902 Published: (1902)