Re-Member (Former Members)
Athol Scott Cooper
- 24 October 1892 (London)
- 21 December 1970 (Mitcham. Springvale crematorium)
- Charles Henry, clothier, and Mary Esther Scott
- c1922 Dorothy Jean Holmes; 2d.
- Farmer and grazier
- Christ's College, Finchley
- Arrived Aust. c1910, 1st Australian Imperial Force 3 1/2 years, commission; farmed New South Wales, Mallee from 1924; grazier at Vasey; farmer Dandenong from mid-1940s.;
- United Australia Party
- 1st May 1932
- 1st Jul 1932
*The Start date for Members elected after 1900 is the date they were elected. The start date for pre-1900 Members is the date they were sworn in.
- Defeated on recount.
- Other seats contested
- Dundas 1935
- Argus 9 May 1932, 27 Feb 1935
- Initial Data Source
- Browne, G, 'Biographical Register of the Victorian Parliament 1900-84', 1985
- Last Update
- Array (last date the record was checked and updated)