Re-Member (Former Members)
Carlo Angelo Furletti
- Gino and Elide
- 22 September 1979 Kaye Frances Mason, 2s. 1d.
- St Mary's Seymour 1950-55. Sacred Heart College Seymour 1956-59. Assumption College Kilmore 1960-63. LLB (University of Melbourne) 1967.
- Arrived Australia 1949. Barrister and solicitor, Supreme Court of Victoria since 1968. Commissioner 1993-95, Deputy Chairman 1993-94, Victorian Ethnic Affairs Commission. Director and Chairman of Board of a number of public, private and family companies. President and Executive Committee Member, Associazione Liberale Italiana 1973-93. Vice-President Law Students Society. Member: AFL (Richmond); Law Institute of Victoria; Law Council of Australia. Life Fellow Assisi Homes for the Aged. Interests: golf, football, reading and family.;
- Liberal Party
- Party Note
- Member of the Liberal Party since 1974. Former President, and Executive Committee Member of East Melbourne Branch 1974-85. State Council Delegate. Member, Melbourne Electorate Council.
- 30th Mar 1996
- 29th Nov 2002
*The Start date for Members elected after 1900 is the date they were elected. The start date for pre-1900 Members is the date they were sworn in.
- Inaugural Speech
- 15 May 1996, Liberal, Council, Templestowe
- Parliamentary Secretary to Shadow Minister for Multicultural Affairs 1999-2002. Law Reform Committee 1996-99. Legislative Council Privileges Committee 1999-2002.
- Victorian Parliamentary Handbook. Who's Who in Australia 2002.
- Initial Data Source
- Victorian Parliamentary Handbook, 54th Parliament
- Last Update
- Array (last date the record was checked and updated)