Re-Member (Former Members)
Robert Keith Bennett Doyle
- 20 May 1953 (Melbourne, Victoria)
- Lord Mayor - City of Melbourne
- The Geelong College 1966-71. BA 1976 (Monash). Dip Ed 1977 (State College of Victoria). BEd 1984 (Monash). MLitt 1986 (University of New England).
- Group Master, Scotch College. Head of Department, Lauriston Girls' School. Housemaster, The Geelong College. Honours: Commonwealth Fellowship 1996. Fellow of Monash University 2010. Principal at The Nous Group. Chairman, Melbourne Health (The Royal Melbourne Hospital) since 2007. Elected 2008 Lord Mayor of Melbourne. President, Lord Mayor's Charitable Foundation. Chairman, Royal Melbourne Hospital Foundation. Trustee, Shrine of Remembrance. Ambassador, Odyssey House. Ambassador, SecondBite. Ex-officio Member, Cancer Council Victoria. Ambassador, Field of Women. Ambassador, White Ribbon Day Foundation. Ambassador, Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation. Honorary President, Melbourne Region of the Scout Association. Member: Australian College of Education; MCC; The Australian Club; Royal Commonwealth Society; Kooyong Lawn Tennis Club. Interests: Geelong Football Club; Tennis.;
- Liberal Party
- Party Note
- Member, Malvern Branch.
- 3rd Oct 1992
- 24th Nov 2006
*The Start date for Members elected after 1900 is the date they were elected. The start date for pre-1900 Members is the date they were sworn in.
- Inaugural Speech
- 27 October 1992, Liberal, Assembly, Malvern
- Parliamentary Secretary, Human Services 1996-99. Shadow Minister for Health October 1999-2002. Crime Prevention Committee 1992-96. Leader of the Liberal Party, Leader of the Opposition August 2002-8 May 2006.
- Be Reasonable, Jacaranda Wiley, 1984. Editor of New Perspectives, 1987; 1988; 1989; 1990; 1991. Coghill Publishing.
- Victorian Parliamentary Handbook.
- Initial Data Source
- Victorian Parliamentary Handbook, 54th Parliament
- Last Update
- Array (last date the record was checked and updated)