Re-Member (Former Members)
Ronald ('Ron') Henry Bowden
- Sydney, New South Wales
- Electronics and Broadcasting, PMG Engineering College Sydney 1958-60. Broadcasting Engineering Certificate, Australian Government 1963. 4 year Business Management Course, Sydney Technical College University of Technology 1964-68. Business Finance General Electric Co. Staff College USA 1978. General Electric Executive Staff College USA 1981. JP since 1980. Magistrates Courts sittings rosters 1980-85. Bail Justice since 1990.
- General Electric Pty Ltd, various positions including: National Marketing, Sales and General Management 1965-84. State Manager ASEA Australia 1984-86. Chairman and Managing Director of several national and international companies. FAICD. Member, American Chamber Commerce since 1976. Various Committees, appointed International Trade Committee 1992. Member, Clayton/West Sydney Rotary Clubs 1977-87; AEEMA (Australian Electrical & Electronic Manufacturers Association) 1980-86; SOLO (Supporters of Law and Order) 1985-92; Advisory Board RMIT Faculty of Arts Industrial Design Degree 1986-90. Fellow, Company Directors Association of Australia since 1988. Chairman, Mornington Peninsula JPs 1991-93. Chairman, Taiwan/Victoria Parliamentary Friendship Group since 1994. Patron, Export Development Group, Southnet, Mornington Peninsula Business Council 1996. Patron, Australian Volunteer Coast Guard Assoc., Victorian Squadron. Interests: special political interest in business and trade development issues also economic development.;
- Liberal Party
- Party Note
- Political Vice-President Fairfield Young Liberals 1968. Vice-President Somerville Branch 1991.
- South Eastern
- 3rd Oct 1992
- 24th Nov 2006
*The Start date for Members elected after 1900 is the date they were elected. The start date for pre-1900 Members is the date they were sworn in.
- Inaugural Speech
- 28 October 1992, Liberal, Council, South Eastern
- Spokesperson for Financial Services Industry and Spokesperson for Ports December 2002 - December 2005. Committee Service: Economic Development Cttee 1996-99. Law Reform Cttee 2000-02. Economic Development Cttee 2003-06.
- Victorian Parliamentary Handbook.
- Initial Data Source
- Victorian Parliamentary Handbook, 54th Parliament
- Last Update
- Array (last date the record was checked and updated)