Re-Member (Former Members)
- 20 July 1819 (Dunblane, Perthshire)
- 03 January 1906 (Lilydale)
- John and Margaret, nee Mcmartin
- Senior officer in Glasgow police; arrived Melbourne 1851-1852; to Beechworth where he mined and was gold buyer for Bank of NSW; vice-president Ovens Hospital; became storekeeper with large business at the Woolshed; later lived at Warburton.;
- 1st Dec 1855
- 1st Mar 1856
- 1st Nov 1856
- 1st Jan 1970
*The Start date for Members elected after 1900 is the date they were elected. The start date for pre-1900 Members is the date they were sworn in.
- 'Black and White list; and the Victorian electors' guide', Melbourne, 1856; Argus, 22 July 1856, 30 Oct 1856, 4, 6, 9 Jan 1906; Ovens and Murray Advertiser, 6 Jan 1906. Vagabond 2 August 1884 p4. C. G. Bird, 'Reminiscences of the Goldfields', p15.
- Initial Data Source
- Thomson, K & Serle, G, 'A Biographical Register of the Victorian Legislature 1851-1900', ANU Press, 1972
- Last Update
- Array (last date the record was checked and updated)