Re-Member (Former Members)
David James Cunningham
- 31 March 1936 (Glen Huntly, Victoria)
- Union Official
- President, Australian Workers' Union Victorian Branch 1982-85. President, Victorian Concert Orchestra 2003-08. Vice-President, Former Members' Association.;Councillor, Shire of Melton 1980-86. Vice-President Western Region Commission. Past member Melton-Sunbury Committee of Management.
- Australian Labor Party
- Party Note
- Member, Melton Branch.
- 2nd Mar 1985
- 2nd Oct 1992
- Seat abolished
- 3rd Oct 1992
- 17th Sep 1999
*The Start date for Members elected after 1900 is the date they were elected. The start date for pre-1900 Members is the date they were sworn in.
- Inaugural Speech
- 16 April 1985, ALP, Assembly, Derrimut
- Committees Service: Mortuary Industry and Cemeteries Administration 1985-1988. Public Bodies Review Committee 1988-1992. LA Standing Orders Committee 1988-1999. Road Safety Committee 1992-1999.
- Victorian Parliamentary Handbook.
- Initial Data Source
- Victorian Parliamentary Handbook, 53rd Parliament
- Last Update
- Array (last date the record was checked and updated)