Re-Member (Former Members)
Neil Donald Cole
- 25 May 1957 (Millicent, South Australia)
- Divorced, 2 children
- Flemington HS 1969-73. Kyneton HS 1974. LLB, BA 1980 (Melbourne).
- Community lawyer, Flemington Community Legal Service 1980-88. Part-time Referee, Residential Tenancies and Small Claims Tribunal 1986-88. Military Service: Melbourne University Regiment, Army Reserve, 3 years. Memberships: Flemington/Kensington Community Legal Service, Macaulay Credit Co-operative, Macaulay Community Support Program. National Institute of Gerontology and Geriatric Medicine. Federation of Instructors Judo, Jujitsu, and Chinese Boxing. Committee Member, Neil Street Primary School. Mental Health Foundation.;Melbourne City Councillor 1985-88
- Australian Labor Party
- Party Note
- State Conference Delegate 1983-86. National Conference Delegate 1991.
- 1st Oct 1988
- 17th Sep 1999
- Lost preselection
*The Start date for Members elected after 1900 is the date they were elected. The start date for pre-1900 Members is the date they were sworn in.
- Inaugural Speech
- 25 October 1988, ALP, Assembly, Melbourne
- Shadow Minister for Consumer Affairs 1992-93. Shadow Attorney-General 1992-95. Committee Service: Economic and Budget Review Committee 1988-1992. Parliament of Victoria Committee 1991-1992. Law Reform Committee 1992-1999.
- Victorian Parliamentary Handbook.
- Initial Data Source
- Victorian Parliamentary Handbook, 53rd Parliament
- Last Update
- Array (last date the record was checked and updated)