Re-Member (Former Members)
John Geoffrey ('Geoff') Hilton
- 13 October 1947 (St. Helens)
- Married, 2 children.
- Company Director
- West Park Grammar 1959-1966. BSc 1970 (Aberdeen University). MSc 1972 (Hull University).
- Articled Clerk 1971-74. Chartered Accountant 1974-75. Chief Accountant 1975-76. Cost Accountant 1976-78. Management Consultant 1978-80. Executive Recruitment Consultant 1980-2002. Memberships: Institute of Chartered Accountants - England and Wales. Institute of Chartered Accounts Australia. Australian Psychological Society. Registered Psychologist State of Victoria. Melbourne Storm Supporters Club. ALP. Interests: reading, classical music, rugby league (Storm supporter).;
- Australian Labor Party
- Western Port
- 30th Nov 2002
- 24th Nov 2006
*The Start date for Members elected after 1900 is the date they were elected. The start date for pre-1900 Members is the date they were sworn in.
- Inaugural Speech
- 27 February 2003, ALP, Council, Western Port
- Committee Service: Environment and Natural Resources Cttee 2003-06.
- Victorian Parliamentary Handbook.
- Last Update
- Array (last date the record was checked and updated)