Re-Member (Former Members)
Helen Elizabeth Buckingham
- Melbourne, Victoria
- Married, 2 children.
- Preston Girls High 1965-1969. University High, 1970. BA, Dip.Ed 1974 (LaTrobe University). Grad Dip Careers 1992 (Deakin University). Australian Institute of Company Directors Diploma, 1998 (University of NSW).
- Teacher of History & Politics, Pascoe Vale Girls High School 1975-1982; Mt Scopus College 1985-1987; Presbyterian Ladies College 1987-1991, Careers Counsellor 1991-2002. Board of Box Hill Hospital 1991-1995; Monash University Dept of Physiology, Animal Ethics Committee 1995-2000; Board of the Whitehorse Manningham Library Corporation 1997-2001; American Association of Careers Counsellors since 1995; Box Hill Central Rotary Club since 1997; Victorian Women's Planning Network since 1998; Municipal Association of Victoria - Women's Steering Committee since 1998. Interests: Reading, politics/current events, community representation.;Councillor March 1997-January 2003, Mayor 1998-99, City of Whitehorse.
- Australian Labor Party
- Party Note
- Member, Local Government Policy Committee.
- 30th Nov 2002
- 24th Nov 2006
*The Start date for Members elected after 1900 is the date they were elected. The start date for pre-1900 Members is the date they were sworn in.
- Inaugural Speech
- 18 March 2003, ALP, Council, Koonung
- Other seats contested
- Deakin (Federal) 2001.
- Committee Service: LC Privileges Cttee 2003-06. Education and Training Cttee 2003-06.
- Victorian Parliamentary Handbook.
- Last Update
- Array (last date the record was checked and updated)