Re-Member (Former Members)
- Melbourne, Victoria
- Married. 2 children.
- Mentone Girls High School. Firbank Anglican Grammar School. Taylors College.
- Olympic and World Cup Champion skier. World Cup Safety Committee 1990-98. Director, Olympic Winter Institute. Australian World Cup Captain 1989-92, 1995-98. Member of Ros Kelly's "Sport of Excellence Committee" 1990, Team Leader 1990-92. Aerial Representative Federation Internationale de Ski Freestyle Committee. Board member AOC Athletes Commission. Director, Australian Institute of Winter Sports. Member VIS Adult Career and Education Program Committee. Member Victorian Athletes Assembly. Memberships: Richmond Football Club; Variety Club Victoria; Mansfield Golf Club; Honorary member Rosedale Golf Club; No.1 ticket holder, Forest Hill Football Club; Life member, Team Buller; Australian Kidney Foundation; Anti Cancer Council; Fred Hollows Foundation; Just BU; Para Quad; Peter MacCallum Cancer Institute; Reach - Jim Stynes; Rotary; Royal Institute for the Blind; Spastic Society of Victoria; Trevor Barker Foundation; Victorian Alpine Supporters Group; Blue Ribbon Foundation; World Vision; Patron for the Alfred Foundation; Women in Sports Business Network; Alannah & Madeline Foundation; Southern Family Life Community Centre. Interests: Skiing, rock climbing, tennis, golf, painting, bonsai, filming and photography. Honours: Order of Australia Medal.;
- Australian Labor Party
- Forest Hill
- 30th Nov 2002
- 26th Nov 2010
*The Start date for Members elected after 1900 is the date they were elected. The start date for pre-1900 Members is the date they were sworn in.
- Committee Service: Drugs and Crime Prevention Cttee 2003-06. Rural and Regional Cttee August 2007-
- Victorian Parliamentary Handbook. Personal information.
- Initial Data Source
- Victorian Parliamentary Handbook, 55th Parliament.
- Last Update
- Array (last date the record was checked and updated)