Re-Member (Former Members)
Keith Henry Remington
- Williamstown, Victoria
- Henry, police constable, and Ruby
- 7 Nov 1951 Shirley May Roland; 1s. 2d.
- Bank manager and union official
- Williamstown High School
- Australian Imperial Force 1942-1946; ANZ bank manager; fed. treasurer Aust. Bank Employees Union 1961-1978, president 1968-1978; executive member Australian Council of Salaried and Professional Associations 1968-1978; Aust.-China Relations committee 1971-1977; board member RACV 1971-1982; extensive overseas travel.;Doncaster and Templestowe city councillor 1966-1972, mayor 1969-1970
- Australian Labor Party
- 1st Dec 1977
- 1st Aug 1988
*The Start date for Members elected after 1900 is the date they were elected. The start date for pre-1900 Members is the date they were sworn in.
- Inaugural Speech
- 15 March 1978, ALP, Assembly, Melbourne
- Other seats contested
- Box Hill 1973
- Public Accounts committee 1978-1980. Public Accounts and Expenditure Review committee 1980-1982. Public Bodies Review committee 1982-1988.
- Who's Who in Australia 1980-1983; Victorian Parliamentary Handbook; personal information
- Initial Data Source
- Browne, G, 'Biographical Register of the Victorian Parliament 1900-84', 1985
- Last Update
- Array (last date the record was checked and updated)