Re-Member (Former Members)
Caroline Jennifer Hogg
- 1942 (Somerset, England)
- A. G. F. Kluht, clerk, and E. C. Kluht
- Divorced. 1s. 1d. m. June 2003 William Mullane.
- BA (Adelaide University)
- Schoolteacher Fitzroy High School 1966-1981 and member branch executive Victorian Secondary Teachers Association; Chairperson Gold Street Clifton Hill State School Council 1978-1982; Trustee Collingwood Children's Farm; Member Collingwood Residents' Association; Founding member Inner Suburban Education Coalition; Life member Fitzroy High School Greek Parents Association; Member Fitzroy High School Council; Director Australian Institute of Political Science; Office co-ordinator to John Cain Oct 1981-Apr 1982; Board Member of Beyond Blue, The National Depression Initiative 2000; Member The Infertility Authority, since 2003; Executive Member Victorian Parliamentary Former Members Association, since 2003; Member Victoria Grants Commission, since 2004; Deputy Chair Cunningham Dax Collection Advisory Committee.;Collingwood city councillor 1970-1979, mayor 1978-1979
- Australian Labor Party
- Party Note
- Joined 1966, executive member Collingwood and Clifton Hill branches, secretary immigration and ethnic affairs policy committee 1980-83.
- Melbourne North
- 3rd Apr 1982
- 17th Sep 1999
*The Start date for Members elected after 1900 is the date they were elected. The start date for pre-1900 Members is the date they were sworn in.
- Inaugural Speech
- 29 June 1982, ALP, Council, Melbourne North
- Minister for Community Services 1985-87. Minister for Education 1987-88. Minister Assisting the Minister for Education with Responsibility for Post-Secondary Education and Minister for Ethnic Affairs 1988-89. Minister for Health 1989-91. Minister for Ethnic, Municipal and Community Affairs 1991-92. Shadow Minister for Agriculture and Rural Affairs and Shadow Minister for the Arts 1992-93. Shadow Minister Assisting with the Arts and Shadow Minister for Higher Education and Training 1993-96. Deputy Leader of ALP in Legislative Council 1990-96. ALP Whip in Legislative Council 1996-99. Prisons Service committee 1983-1984. Social Development Cttee 1982-1985. Legislative Council Electoral Donations and Expenditure committee 1984. Community Development committee 1992-1996. Family and Community Development committee 1996-1999.
- Victorian Parliamentary Handbook; SNP 11 Dec 1978,12 July 1982; Melbourne Times 7 Apr 1982; personal information
- Initial Data Source
- Browne, G, 'Biographical Register of the Victorian Parliament 1900-84', 1985
- Last Update
- Array (last date the record was checked and updated)