Re-Member (Former Members)
Charles Allen Moir Hider
- 06 November 1935 (Melbourne, Victoria)
- John Jubilee Hider and Marjorie Louise Moir
- 2 Dec 1963 Heather Margaret Turnbull; 2s. 1d. Divorced. m. 4 Aug 1982 Anne Elizabeth Lahey.
- Ivanhoe Grammar School, Melbourne University, LLB
- Solicitor since 1959, senior partner Rigby & Fielding specialising in commercial law; director Endeavour Oil NL 1969-95 ; member Ivanhoe Grammar School Council 1969-93 ; director Gordon House Ltd 1970; owner director Lazars restaurant and part-owner La Brasserie restaurant; advocate of penal reform. Great-great-grandson of Vic. Premier Sir Graham Berry. Son-in-law of Keith Turnbull (q.v.). Part owner Society Restaurant. Chairman, Grants Patch Mining Ltd 1981-90. Chairman, Ballarat Consolidated Gold Ltd 1982-98. Chairman and Director, Geo2 Ltd 1986-2000. Chairman, Action Hydrocarbons Ltd and Kentor Gold NL. Partner, AK Gallery.;
- Liberal Party
- Party Note
- Before parl. member state executive
- 30th May 1970
- 1st May 1979
*The Start date for Members elected after 1900 is the date they were elected. The start date for pre-1900 Members is the date they were sworn in.
- Inaugural Speech
- 30 September 1970, Liberal, Council, Monash
- Qualifications committee 1973-1974. Standing Orders committee 1973-1979. Company Takeovers committee 1976. Statute Law Revision committee 1976-1979.
- Who's Who in Australia 1971-1977; Herald 1 Sept 1971; Age 10 Feb and 7 May 1979
- Initial Data Source
- Browne, G, 'Biographical Register of the Victorian Parliament 1900-84', 1985
- Last Update
- Array (last date the record was checked and updated)