Ministers & Members Search - Joanne (Jo) Duncan (Macedon)
Joanne (Jo) Duncan
- Australian Labor Party
- Party Positions
- Treasurer, FEA 1997. Branch Secretary 1997-98.
- Environment and Natural Resources
- Street Address
- Shop 14, Nexus Centre, 9 Goode Street, Gisborne, VIC 3437
- Postal Address
- PO Box 39, Gisborne 3437, VIC
- (03) 5428 2138
- (03) 5428 2919
- Legislative Assembly
- Joanne Therese Duncan
- Born 01 May 1959
- Birth Country
- Environment, animal welfare, horse riding, reading and current affairs.
- Amnesty International
- The RSPCA
- Friends of Dromkeen
- s List
- Gisborne Football Club
- Kyneton Racing Club
- Project Hope
- the Fabian Society Supporter of the Sunbury Divas
- Patron of the Gisborne and District Dog Obedience Club.
- HSC St Columba's College, Essendon 1970-76. BEd 1988 (Melbourne College of Advanced Education).
- Audio-visual Technician 1977-1987. Teacher/Librarian 1989-1992. Organiser, Vic. Independent Education Union 1992-93. Head of School Library 1994-99.
- September 18th, 1999
- Committees Service
- Library Cttee 1999-2002. Environment and Natural Resources Cttee 1999-November 2010.
- Parliamentary Service
- Elected MLA for Gisborne September 1999
- Electorate abolished in 2002 redivision
- Elected MLA for Macedon November 2002
- Re-elected November 2006, November 2010
Last updated: September 12th, 2014