Ministers & Members Search - Hon Christine Campbell (Pascoe Vale)
Hon Christine Campbell
- Australian Labor Party
- Party Positions
- Member ALP since 1983. Health and Community Services Cttee Member 1988-2002, Pres. 1994-96. Wills FEA Pres. 1993-95. National Conference Delegate. State Conference Delegate since 1985; ALP Social Development National Standing Cttee 1993-94. Wills Campaign Cttee.
- Minister for Community Services 1999-2002
- Minister for Senior Victorians and Minister for Consumer Affairs February-December 2002
- Scrutiny of Acts and Regulations
- Street Address
- 416a Bell Street, Pascoe Vale, VIC 3044
- (03) 9354 9935
- (03) 9354 3599
- Pascoe Vale
- Legislative Assembly
- Hon Christine Mary Campbell
- Born 30 November 1953, Married, four children.
- Birth Country
- Family, cycling, bushwalking, religious and racial respect and dialogue, bioethics, promoting accountability in budget expenditure for the common good.
- Moonee Ponds Creek Assn.
- Friends of Merri Creek
- Caroline Chisholm Pregnancy and Family Support Service (Life Member)
- Pascoe Vale RSL (Honorary Member)
- Bicycle Victoria
- Moreland Bicycle Users Group
- Friends of Edgars Creek.
- BA. DipEd. M.Bioeth.
- Research Officer, Organiser, Women's Officer & Head of the National Women's Bureau with the Shop Distributive Association 1974-1980. Emergency Teacher 1981-89. Adult Migrant Teacher 1988-89. Electorate Officer 1989-1992. Manager, Caroline Chisholm Society 1992-95.
- March 30th, 1996
- Committees Service
- Family and Community Development Cttee 1996-99. Chair, Public Accounts and Estimates Cttee 2003-06. LA Standing Orders Cttee 2003-06. Chair, Economic Development and Infrastructure Cttee 2007-November 2010. Electoral Matters Cttee 2007-November 2010.
- Parliamentary Party Positions
- Shadow Minister for Family Services 1996-99
- Shadow Minister for Women's Affairs 1996-99
- Shadow Minister for Community Services February-October 1999
- State Parliamentary Party Caucus Exec
- Parliamentary Service
- Elected MLA for Pascoe Vale March 1996
- Re-elected 1999, November 2002, November 2006, November 2010
- Acting Speaker (Legislative Assembly) March 2004-November 2010
- ALP representative on Commonwealth Parliamentary Association, Executive Member since 2007
Last updated: June 27th, 2014